In business, and in life, there are 2 kinds of leaders: “ME Leaders” and “WE Leaders”.
Both carry inside and portray externally obviousness leadership traits and qualities. They are very obvious to the people around them. Both make an impact farther than they can see. Both hold tightly to their truths, beliefs, and actions.
They are seen making very different choices, but one thing is the same: they both make them from their CORE.
What distinguishes WE Leaders from ME Leaders is what is in their CORE and are distinguished by how they repeat success for themselves and others, or not.
The 5 DNA Traits of Successful “WE Leaders”:
1. A clearly defined and integrated culture – starting with them, from Day 1. They know top-down matters.
2. They lead “in service of” from the top down and build collaborative teams
3. They create intentional hiring and retention strategies that deliver an experience for the hiring managers (internal) and the candidates (external) that leaves them all as your Brand Ambassadors
4. Who they are to their People and their impact on them – WE leaders have integrity, compassion, have a clear desire and create strategies for how to self actualize others.
5. Build diverse cultures that focuses on elevating the uniquenesses and differences of its People, as individuals and as teams
WE Leaders make history, they don’t repeat it.
We Leaders have the competitive advantage and are the ones who retain people easier, see faster growth and those around them are happier because they know they have an ally.
They are the CORE of the greatest companies in the world.
Who are you for your people, peers, family and strangers?
Who will you align yourself with?
Which legacy will you leave?
Be that WE Leader who is the difference.
Written by Pendulum, LLC Founder Alana Fulvio.